POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : German POV-Ray-Book : German POV-Ray-Book Server Time
1 Jun 2024 19:43:17 EDT (-0400)
  German POV-Ray-Book
From: Toni Lama
Date: 29 Nov 2004 15:30:00
Message: <web.41ab850e8a236a1d65116ede0@news.povray.org>
They told me to post this here, so I will post it ;-)

Ladies and Gentlemen, dear members of the POV-Ray-community:

The publisher Carl Hanser in Munich has published a new POV-Ray-Book.
Unfortunately it is written completely in german and so it will be useless
for most of you. On the other hand: as far I know the skill level in this

besides that, I thank God that most of you are not able to read it, so you

CD-ROM. The book is focused mainly on POV-Ray but contains also a chapter
about Terragen and another chapter about ChaosPro, the best fractal

only 600 pages there are more things missing than contained in the book,

first 2000 pages ;-)

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/3446228713/qid%3D1101758242/302-8322304-5120854

I would like to say thanks to all people who helped me making the book, some
of them are well-known here: Tim Nikias, Ben Scheele and Jaime Vives
Piqueres. I also would like to say thanks to the POV-Team who made this
possible by giving us this great gift named POV-Ray.

Have a nice day

Toni Lama